Wednesday, November 20, 2013

IT'S A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE

It depends on where you stand, doesn’t it? On what you are looking at. Personally, I want coffee. But first, I need to capture that interesting shadow on the wall in the little bathroom.
Morning Shadows
And the fur people, they have a different perspective. Biscuits. Until they get their biscuits, they are obsessive, determined, focused. Notice that Bonnie is missing? She’s a bouncing shaggy black ball of energy. No way I’m going to catch her (but I keep trying). Even if I do, she doesn’t look like a dog. She won’t until I find money to get her groomed. She looks like a pile of dirty black dog hair. In perpetual motion.
While Mr. Coffee brews and I need to put some clothing on. Sandy is in my office, making copies on the printer.
Bish and Nan Biscuit Time
“What are you doing up so early?” It’s eight in the morning.
“I’m not up. It’s an illusion. There’s a picture I need to take.”
“I’m not going to ask.”
“Good choice,” I agree. I realize I don’t have my glasses on and can’t see anything clearly. If I fail to notice I’m not wearing my eyeglasses, I’m asleep. Ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment